JR Moldes Mold Maker
Our experience and investment in cutting edge technology and equipment allow us to provide the most efficient solutions to meet our clients' needs and requirements.
At JR Moldes we develop and produce molds for Plastics, Magnesium and Aluminum Injection. As a result of our dedication and investment in human and technological resources, the company has evolved over the years. Currently, we have a highly qualified team, distributed over several departments: Administration, Finance, Sales, Quality, Human Resources, Environment, Safety, Technical and Production.
The experience and dedication of our employees in direct collaboration with our clients allow us to operate in diverse technological areas:
- Prototype and Series Molds
- Die-cast Molds and Trimming Tools
- Tandem/ Sandwich Molds
- ISD Molds
- IMD Molds
- Gas-assisted Injection Moulds (GID)
We want to be a Reference in the mold making market and grow in a sustained manner towards Excellence.
We are aware of our responsibilities in terms of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at Work and Human Resources, in benefit of all involved and the surroundings, and we are committed to:
- Meeting our Clients’ Requirements, improving their Satisfaction and achieving high levels of productivity, profitability and competitiveness;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, laws or regulations and improving the efficiency of our company;
- Promoting Risk Assessment in terms of Safety and Health at Work, developing a culture of prevention of harmful incidents for all involved and implementing the necessary measures to reduce the level of Risk;
- Identifying the environmental aspects, evaluating the environmental impacts and implementing measures in order to increase the efficiency of the use of natural resources and develop a culture of pollution prevention and improvement of environmental performance;
- Appreciating the participation and awareness of Employees, ensuring the development of their skills in order to improve their performance and satisfaction.
We consider the following values fundamental: rigor and responsibility. We value ethics and respect in human relationships, team spirit, dynamism and initiative of all employees in order to achieve our Mission.
The assessment of environmental aspects and the assessment of environmental impacts are available for consultation.
In order to constantly improve our performance and meet our clients' demands, we focus on quality. We give great value to trust and satisfaction because our clients are the reason for our work. Our Quality Management System has been certified by TÜV Rheinland since 2004 for Conception, development and production of molds for the plastic industry.