JR Moldes Mold Maker
Our experience and investment in cutting edge technology and equipment allow us to provide the most efficient solutions to meet our clients' needs and requirements.
At JR Moldes we develop and produce molds for Plastics, Magnesium and Aluminum Injection. As a result of our dedication and investment in human and technological resources, the company has evolved over the years. Currently, we have a highly qualified team, distributed over several departments: Administration, Finance, Sales, Quality, Human Resources, Environment, Safety, Technical and Production.
The experience and dedication of our employees in direct collaboration with our clients allow us to operate in diverse technological areas:
- Prototype and Series Molds
- Die-cast Molds and Trimming Tools
- Tandem/ Sandwich Molds
- ISD Molds
- IMD Molds
- Gas-assisted Injection Moulds (GID)
We want to be a Reference in the mold making market and grow in a sustained manner towards Excellence.
We are aware of our responsibilities in terms of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at Work and Human Resources, in benefit of all involved and the surroundings, and we are committed to:
- Meeting our Clients’ Requirements, improving their Satisfaction and achieving high levels of productivity, profitability and competitiveness;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, laws or regulations and improving the efficiency of our company;
- Promoting Risk Assessment in terms of Safety and Health at Work associated to our activities, with the following objectives:
- eliminate dangers and reduce the level of Risk to ensure health and safety at work;
- develop a culture of prevention of harmful incidents;
- guarantee safe and healthy working conditions for all employees and suppliers;
- and improve our occupational health and safety management system;
- Identifying the environmental aspects and potential environmental impacts associated to our activities in order to:
- implement measures to protect the environment;
- develop a company culture focused on sustainable use of resources and prevention of pollution;
- and improve our environmental management system;
- Appreciating our employees by consulting them constantly, having them participate, involving them, making them aware and developing their personal and professional competence in order to improve their performance and satisfaction, thus guaranteeing the success of our organization;
- Develop a way of thinking based on risk prevention and improvement opportunities, applied on all levels, focusing on sustained growth.
We consider the following values fundamental: rigor and responsibility. We value ethics and respect in human relationships, team spirit, dynamism and initiative of all employees in order to achieve our Mission.
In order to continuously improve our Performance and, consequently, the Satisfaction of our customers, we focus on Quality, that’s why we have implemented a Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at Work and Human Resources Integrated Management System, which is certified in accordance with ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards; in the scope of Design, Development and Production of Molds.